£9,504.00 + vat
Built strong to work hard
Delivering all the rugged, reliable and adaptable attributes that Kawasaki’s Mule utility vehicle brand is justifiably famous for, the new Kawasaki Mule PRO-MX range for 2019 relies not only on a torque laden 700cc CVT single-cylinder equipped engine but also benefits from the Shinari design philosophy.
- Short 4.2 m (13.8 ft) turning radius makes it easier to negotiate tight corners in the woods or on trail courses.
- The PRO-MX has a 680 kg (1,500 lbs) towing capacity. Standard 2” tow hitch receiver is compatible with a wide range of accessory hitches.
- The Mule PRO-MX is equipped with 25” tyres on 12” rims. The large 25” radial tyres provide great off-road traction, ensure ample ground clearance and complement the rugged styling.
- EPS and tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- High approach and departure angles (67˚ and 63˚, respectively) also contribute to the Mule PRO-MX’s off-road performance. Minimising bodywork overhang (positioning the wheels as close to the bumpers as possible) reduces the chance of hitting the bumper or scraping the tail when going up or coming down steep slopes.
- 700cc single-cylinder engine.
- Electrically selectable 2WD/4WD and dualmode rear differential system allow easy changing between drive systems to suit changing terrain and applications.
- Storage bin (5.3 litres) located under the passenger’s seat offers convenient storage. A steel plate protects the storage bin from rock strikes.
- Double-wishbone suspension is used both front and rear to enable each of the wheels to drive over obstacles with minimum effect on the chassis.