£7,079 + vat
Built strong to work hard
The Mule SX 4x4 rides on 24 inch tyres and offers selectable 2WD and 4WD with Hi-Lo dual-range transfer case and rear differential lock. Kawasaki PRO styling, tilting steering wheel and the dependable OHV 410cc engine, 181kg load and 500kg towing capacity make this is a true Go-Anywhere vehicle.
- The Mule SX is powered by a 401 cm3, 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled engine. Compact, lightweight and durable, the engine is extremely reliable.
- Automotive-style dashboard designed based on that of the PRO Series models puts all controls within easy reach of the driver.
- Removable front hood allows quick access to a spacious 60-litre sealed storage area. The hood releases are on the cab side, allowing access from inside the cab.
- Pickup truck style front hood, front grill and headlamp design modelled after the PRO Series Mule flagship models give the Mule SX models a tougher, rugged image like their bigger brethren.
- 16-litre fuel tank gives the fuel-efficient Mule ample operating range. Redesigned fuel tank filler hole makes refuelling much easier.
- Pulling the parking brake lever (conveniently located to the left of the driver’s seat) operates a mechanical internal expansion type brake for the rear wheels.
- Steering wheel has a stepless adjustability range of approximately 29 degrees, allowing drivers to set its position to suit their preference, as well as lift it out of the way to facilitate getting in and out of the vehicle
- Highly durable ladder-type tubular steel frame designed for an ideal blend of rigidity and ride comfort.
- Belt-driven automatic transmission with a Hi-Lo dual-range transfer case gives the 4WD models excellent off-road riding capability. Two forward speeds to choose from lend flexibility when hill-climbing with a heavy load.
- Overall width is 1,335 mm; length is 2,710 mm. Tread measures 1,055 mm (front) and 1,000 mm (rear). Wheelbase is 1,780 mm.
- Cargo bed dimensions are 1,040 x 905 x 245 mm. Its square, flat design makes it easy to load from three sides. Cargo bed load capacity is 181 kg.