£7,629 + VAT
Designed for high performance off-road, the Bruteforce 750 4x4i EPS Camo boasts industry leading features including speed variable Electronic Power Steering (EPS) plus a further increase in the torque and all-day working performance of its 750 cm3 V-twin engine. Add greater chassis control, plus a host of new features, and the more you experience the Brute Force 750 4x4i Camo, the better it gets.
- Suspension. Double wishbone front suspension ensured generous wheel travel and minimal body roll. Colour Shown of MY12 Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
- Rim. Cast aluminium light weight spoked wheels add style to the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS's uprated design.
- Grip R. New handlebar grips aid rider control while offering reduced vibration. Colour Shown of MY12 KVF750 4x4 EPS
- Grip L. Adding security, the rear brake can be operated via either the handlebar lever or foot pedal. Colour Shown of MY12 Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
- EPS. Electronic Power Steering is not only speed variable, it also acts as a damping system reducing bump steer.
- Headlamp. Powerful twin, round headlamps cast a broad beam when working in low-light conditions.
- Luggagerack. The addition of tie down loops and larger diameter tubing make the new racks even more practical. Colour Shown of MY12 Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS